- Berstadvatnet (the Berstad lake) with mountain trout
- Åheimselva (the Åheim river) with salmon
- Eidselva (the Eid river) with mountain trout
- Barmen (the island of Barmen) with mountain trout
License must be purchased for fishing in these areas.
- Berstaddalen (the Berstad valley) with mountain lakes.
- The old postal route from Berstad to Rimstad
All trails are marked.
–it’s a 30 min drive from Rundereim Hytter
-it’s a 40 min drive from Rundereim Hytter
- Brikdalsbreen (the Brikdal glacier)
- Stryn summerskicentre
- Jostedalen Glacier Centre
- Runde Bird Colony
- Refviksanden (the Refvik beach)
- Seljesanden (the Selje beach).
- Selje Golfclub. Golfcourse with 6 holes, located 500 meters from the centre of Selje.
Some of the sights and attractions nearby Rundereim:
View of the ocean of Stad and the alps of Sunnmøre.
A rock shaped like a coffeèpot by the waves.
Ruins of old Selje monastary. The legend about St. Sunniva. Daily guided trips from Selje.
Marks the history of the St. Svinthun shipwreck.